Free initial telephone consultation
- This initial 20 minute telephone conversation is free and designed to make sure you feel you are comfortable working with me and my approach to therapy will meet your needs. Issues explored include your goals and relevant background information together with any questions you want to ask me.
- Prior to the first session, I ask that you complete a short questionnaire which I will email to you. You can complete this and then email it back to me at least 48 hours before we meet. This will help me to understand your particular needs and requirements.
Fees for therapy
- The first session will last up to 90 minutes.
- Subsequent sessions generally last 60 to 90 minutes. Fees are charged per session.
- There is a 10% discount if you book three or more sessions as a package.
- Sessions are £50 an hour.
- Fee Reductions available for those in special circumstances.
- All sessions take place in the centre of St Albans at a therapy centre just off St Peter’s Street. There is plenty of parking nearby.
Payment for therapy
- You can pay by card or cash.
- Full payment is due on the day of the session.
Session attendance and cancellation
- If you are unable to attend your scheduled session, please give me at least 24 hours’ notice. Without proper notice you will be liable to pay for the session you have missed.
- If I am unable to attend a session I will give you 24 hours’ notice and will offer you another session at a convenient time for you.