The thing that always amazes me is how hypnotic trance can help you understand and improve your life. Hypnotherapy is remarkable – it engages the power of your mind and this means understanding and change originates in you, yourself. This is an important point because so often therapy imposes an ‘outside’ meaning and interpretation. My approach is the opposite – I work with your imagination so you can discover your own meaning and significance and interpret your experiences for yourself. This is the path to lasting positive change. Why? Because it comes from you.
It never ceases to impress me that hypnotherapy is so non-invasive. In a world that is increasingly full of pills and prescriptions, hypnotherapy takes a more simple approach. It is just you and me having a conversation that broadens out so that you begin to engage your imagination to make real improvements to your life. What is more, you will experience change that comes from inside of you. This is what makes hypnotherapy so exciting and worthwhile for me. I get to show you new ways of thinking, feeling and acting so that your quality of life will improve.
My background, qualifications and professional membership
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy (London Hypnotherapy Academy)
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma (National Council for Hypnotherapy)
- Certificate in Counselling Skills (Westminster Pastoral Foundation)
- Registered Mental Nurse (RMN)
- Certificate in Hypnotherapy for the Treatment of Trauma (London College of Clinical Hypnosis (LCCH))
- Certificate in EMDR and Ego State Therapy (LCCH)
- Registered hypnotherapist with the National Council for Hypnotherapy (NCH)
- Member of the Complimentary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
- Master of Theology (University of Oxford)
- Master of Philosophy and Religion (University of London)
- MSc in Health and Social Policy (City University)
The power of the human mind really fascinates me. This has led to wanting to help people understand their own personal stories and dreams. In other words – the unique way you see the world. Using your own unique viewpoint we will work to reach your goals.
I can help to enable you to explore and make progress with issues such as how to find new meaning in your life, recover from trauma, come to terms with loss and death, investigate your unconscious and the influence it has over your life and relationships. How you see yourself and your world is at the centre of how we will work together.